Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hot summer

Why is it so hot this year?? With little rain, too strong sunlight. The temperature never falls even at night. Though I love eating ice-creams under the sunlight, it’s just too hot to go out to buy them to begin with!!! A lot of people have died of this heat. Especially kids and the elderly have been the main victims. I heard the temperature will remain high until October. I hope Nanjing, one of the hottest places in China, won't be that hot.

Too strong sunlight makes skin red. It also produces "future" liver spots deep under the skin. It's a big problem to many Japanese girls, who want to be "sunburn free" all the time. They, including me, use strong sunscreen and some of them even end in damaging their skin because of it. Poor Japanese girls!!

But I love taking pictures under the scorching sun. The contrast of an object and the blue sky is just amazing! Today I took a pic of a sunflower at the garden.


Very beautiful, isn't it?? In our garden, many sunflowers are still in bloom.

Tomorrow, I'll leave for Seoul. Hope to eat many hot food!!!

Zaijian!!

No comments:

Post a Comment